Trimby Electrical Services actively promotes advances in eco-friendly, sustainable and renewable energy solutions. This is one of the reasons why we are the trusted contractor of choice for the installation, maintenance, inspection, testing, repairs and upgrades to electrical systems for businesses throughout the South West.
No job is too big or too small. We work with business owners, local authorities, hospitals, schools and property management agencies to provide the highest quality of electrical services, from the initial phone call, site survey, working on site, to providing on-completion certificates.
Our process includes:
- Initial consultation to determine your requirements
- Site survey, creating the plans and design for your desired outcome
- Carrying out the installation, upgrade, repair or maintenance
- Providing on-completion certificates
- On call for future expansion, upgrades, annual inspection and testing
We also offer a 24-hour emergency callout service.
Some of the eco-friendly systems we install include:
- OLEV approved electric car charging point installer with individual car/user tags
- Sustainable energy via solar panels, including selling energy back to the grid
- Smart features, e.g. timed interior/exterior lighting, interactive door entry
- Regulating heating/cooling to save money on electricity usage
- Energy saving lighting and lighting controls
Examples of the electrical services we provide are:
- Complete electrical installations.
- Interior and exterior LED lighting (installing new or replacing existing)
- Security features (e.g. intruder alarms, door entry systems CCTV systems, video doorbells)
- Safety features (e.g. emergency lighting and fire alarms systems)
- Mechanical services wiring (eg heating systems, air conditioning, extract systems etc)
- Network cabling (telecoms, data etc)
- Upgrading of existing distribution boards to latest wiring regulations
- OLEV approved installer for electric car charging points
- Emergency call outs, fault finding and repairs
- Certification: Portable appliance testing, Electrical installation certification, Electrical installation condition reports. (EICR)
For commercial properties, our electricians work with the minimum of disruption to your operations. From fault diagnosis and repair to routine servicing and expansion planning, we work with you, no matter how simple or complex your electrical requirements.
Our comprehensive routine inspection and testing service includes:
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) for electrical appliances
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR)
- Emergency lighting testing” & “Fire alarm testing
Should an inspection highlight any areas for further investigation, our fully qualified electricians will advise on the fault diagnosis and repair recommendations.
Trimby Electrical Services is an NICEIC Approved Contractor and CHAS Registered. We are also a Member of Construction Line, Safe Contractor and Contractor Plus.
Our electricians are fully qualified to instal BS7671 wiring regulations, maintain, repair and upgrade your commercial electrical installations to meet or exceed these standards.
Our rates are competitive and we offer a free initial consultation. Please get in touch to discuss the scalable energy saving commercial electrical solutions we can deliver for you and your next commercial electrical project.
Need a Quote For Your Next Project ?
Some of Our Clients
I’ve known Neil and his team for nine years, and I’ve always found them to be very competitive and reliable.
Trimby Electrical are always reliable and produce good quality workmanship. It’s a pleasure doing business with them.