Trimby Electrical Services has fully qualified professional and friendly electricians ready to help with your domestic electrical systems. We can provide emergency repairs as well as install, maintain, test and upgrade your electrical installations.
If you are adding an extension to your property, converting an existing property or building a new property, Trimby Electrical Services is ready to help. We can get power to your garden shed, add new sockets, install home security features, carry out rewiring or simply offer advice.
We work with individual property owners, owner-occupiers, property agents and landlords to provide an excellent service for all aspects of your heating and lighting requirements.
Examples of the energy saving electric solutions we provide are:
- Interior and exterior LED lighting (installing or replacing lights, light fittings and power)
- Electrical appliance testing and wiring certificates for buying and selling properties
- Security features (e.g. door entry systems, CCTV, video doorbells)
- Safety features (e.g. smoke detectors, exterior lighting)
- Specialist wiring, additional sockets, power upgrades for home entertainment systems
- Kitchen (e.g. power for ovens, hobs, cooker hood and exhaust fans)
- Bathroom (e.g. electric shower, razor point, light-up mirror, extractor fans)
- Comfort features (e.g. air-conditioning, electric heaters, timed auto-close curtains)
- Telephone wiring, broadband, data and communications systems
- Wiring and rewiring, circuit upgrades and repairs, fault finding and diagnostics
- Fuse board maintenance, labelling, upgrade and/or replacement
- Residual Current Device (RCD) supply and installation
- OLEV approved installer for electric car charging points
Trimby Electrical Services is an NICEIC Approved Contractor and CHAS Registered. We are also a Member of Construction Line, Safe Contractor and Contractor Plus and can carry out Electrical Inspection Condition Report (EICR) testing for your property.
Using the IET code of practice, NICEIC and the British Standards Regulations (BS7671) our friendly electricians are fully qualified to install, maintain, repair and upgrade your domestic electrical systems.
Our rates are competitive and we offer a free initial consultation. Please get in touch to discuss the domestic electrical work we can carry out for you.
Need a Quote For Your Next Project ?
I’ve known Neil and his team for nine years, and I’ve always found them to be very competitive and reliable.
Trimby Electrical are always reliable and produce good quality workmanship. It’s a pleasure doing business with them.